Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Oops...I guess it's been a while. Here's some pictures to make up for it. :)


This one was of a storm that passed through - just gorgeous.

I came home for my birthday, and had an awesome time.

Two weeks later, I found myself in NYC to visit my friend Chris.


The next weekend was the American Royal Parade in Kansas City. This is Tom, one of our reporters, emceeing the event, but I just liked the picture with the skyline in the background. I got "commissioned" to take pictures of the parade for the station website.



Here's another picture from the parade of an antique fire truck. There were a lot of horses and marching bands, but it was also the longest parade I've ever seen (over 2 hours solid).

That pretty much brings it back up to date. I'll try to be a little better about updating the blog. I've been playing softball on the KCTV softball team, although we have managed to get rained out 3 weeks in a row now, which is pretty impressive. That's really about it!

No comments: