Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Well, we had the apartment post, now here's the work post.

This is (from left) Katie, myself and Devon. Katie is the chief meteorologist, and Devon does weekend evenings. (PS - yes, that is my forecast in the background.)


This is a wider view than before of the right side of the weather center. That's Katie on the computer.


This is a wider view of the left side of the weather center.


And just for posterity, this is Doug. He's the lead promotions producer, and all around a pretty nice guy. He came down to visit me (really, to tell me that Katie was in one of the teases), and since I had my camera, I decided to take a picture of him, too.


I'm sure from time to time I will post more pictures of work-related stuff, but for now, this is it. Any questions? Let me know.

No comments: