Sunday, April 1, 2007

I've been waiting to take pictures of my apartment complex until a night like this, when the sun was shining and it was nice outside. Tonight was gorgeous, 68 degrees and sunny. Tomorrow is going to be even warmer, it's awesome. Anyway, here's where I live...


This is the center, grassy area that was covered in snow in a previous post.


Here's the general look of all the buildings in the complex.



This is the grassy area that my apartment overlooks. I went to the other side of the carport to take this picture because it kinda blocks the view, but this is basically what I see out my sliding door from my patio.


This is one of the two fountains on the property, and the one closest to my apartment.



And, because there are never enough sunset photos, this is a sunset from a few weeks ago out my sliding door.

No comments: